Invitation for Applications for Partnership
The Competitiveness Project team actively seeks out partners and proposals and develops a pipeline of project proposals and leads. It also utilizes external channels such as consultants and investment promotion agents to identify leads.
Who can be our partner?
1. Catalytic firms (Market makers)
2. Groups of firms
An iterative four-step process is used to qualify and screen potential projects, with the final step being the submission of a proposal to the Steering Committee for final approval.
The principle screening and evaluation criteria are:
1. Evidence of realistic market for the goods or services
2. Impact on the Project performance indicators – jobs, export, investment
3. Systematic impact on the competitiveness of a vertical value chain or sector
4. Commitment and cost share of the partner
5. Scalability and growth potential
How to apply?
Potential partners can apply for assistance by downloading and filling in the application for partnership. Completed applications can be submitted to Competiveness Project by e-mail, at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or can be mailed to our Project address at:
Orce Nikolov 63
The information provided on this Web site is not official U.S. Government information and does not represent the views or position of the U.S. Agency for international Development or the U.S. Governemt